Introducing our 24th episode of ON AIR: With Owen – our latest interview video series with honest conversation about scaling revenue, hosted by our Founder & CEO, Owen Richards. Our 24th guest is Jenny Brennan – Senior Director of Inside Sales at Agorapulse.
Owen and Jenny discuss building an inside sales team from the first hire, to a team of circa 10 and beyond Including:
– Who Jenny and Agorapulse are
– How Jenny ended up at Agorapulse and the initial brief Jenny had for building an inside sales team
– How Jenny grew the volume of inbound sales alongside the growth of her team.
– How Jenny made her first hire for her new team, and the criteria she was searching for
– The compromises and Jenny had to make during her team building journey and the surprises along the way
– The challenges Jenny faced making her second hire
– How Jenny found her unique leadership voice and learned to let go of control
– How Agorapulses culture shifted as the team grew
– Why Jenny wanted to include outbound in Agorapulse’s sales strategy
– The biggest differences between inbound and outbound
– Jenny’s top 3 absolute musts when building an inside sales team