Introducing our 54th episode of ON AIR: With Owen – our latest interview video series with honest conversation about scaling revenue, hosted by our Founder & CEO, Owen Richards.
– What does it feel like to be a founder in the early days of a start-up?
– Why do so many startups fail?
– What Jiminny got right and what Tom would do differently if he were starting out again
– Is there a snowball effect once you get past £1-2m revenue?
– Is there a bigger margin for error, the bigger a company gets?
– Product development; sales or people – at what stages should you invest in these elements?
– Operational, tactical or strategic – is there a right balance for a Founder?
– When is the right time to let go of certain responsibilities as a Founder?