Our 72nd guest is Kate King, Head of Recruitment at Seed Talent. Kate and Owen discuss the world of SDR recruitment, as it looks now.
– Who is Kate and who are Seed Talent?
– The current state of SDR recruitment and how it’s changed in the last 12 months
– What does it look like heading into 2023?
– What’s working and what isn’t for organisations growing out their SDR functions
– The soft skills recruiters look for which make a good SDR
– What the top companies are doing to differentiate themselves when recruiting for SDRs
– The importance of culture and employer brand when recruiting for SDRs
– The ideal hiring process: speed vs. quality
– Kate’s ‘SDR shopping list’: three things SDRs should do before applying for SDR roles