Chief Sales Officer
“From our initial discussions with Air Marketing their creative flair, innovation, excitement and real team collaboration was evident and it was not just a sales pitch, they have truly become a part of our ethos and team, like us they live and breathe the fibre journey. Their integration and vision is outstanding, Air feel much more like a part of the family than a contractor so every step of our adventure they are firmly strapped into the fibre engine with us.”
Full Fibre are a wholesale broadband business passionate about bringing full fibre optic internet access to otherwise forgotten market towns.
Following a successful pitch process, Full Fibre chose Air Marketing to help them increase awareness around their brand, improve the buyer journey and customer experience with their company, and ultimately generate warm leads that become conversions for their partner ISPs.
Our team at Air quickly became a seamless extension of the growing Full Fibre team, working extensively on all areas of their marketing and sales output which included:
- Producing a strategic marketing plan that aligned with sales objectives, clearly defining client personas and behaviours
- Producing a full suite of creative assets including assisting with brand guidelines, creative ideas, artwork and animations
- Implementing a HubSpot CRM as well as ongoing management to ensure a tailored buyer journey and bespoke customer experience
- Producing a fully encompassing communications strategy that included out of home advertising, Sky AdSmart advertising, direct mail, radio advertising, email marketing, community events and outreach campaigns
- Creating activity-tested Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Creating a comprehensive all-in-one reporting matrix with bespoke dashboards so that activity and targets can be seen at-a-glance
In aligning our activity with Full Fibre and their goal of building high quality fibre networks at pace, we’re proud to have a hand in them expanding at one of the quickest rates in the industry and cementing their reputation as a truly credible alternative fibre network. Full Fibre continue to create new targets building on the successful expansion of their business within underserved towns – they plan to reach more than 500,000 premises by the end of 2025 and are currently well ahead of schedule – and we plan to be right by their side. Continuing to help them creatively market their fibre broadband solutions driven by all of the data we have amassed so far and all that’s to come in the future!
TALK TO US
ABOUT YOUR GOALS
Get in touch today. Our experienced team are happy to guide you through the process.