Introducing our 29th episode of ON AIR: With Owen – our latest interview video series with honest conversation about scaling revenue, hosted by our Founder & CEO, Owen Richards.
Our 29th guest is Matt Milligan, Co-Founder at Uhubs.
Owen and Matt discuss ideas around how a SaaS Founder transitions from selling and increasing revenue to growing a sales team.
– Who Matt and Uhubs are
– Where to target new business during the first couple of years for a start up
– How much time you should be spending as a Founder generating sales and growing revenue vs other things in the first 12 months
– Why Matt prioritised discover over revenue and product for the first 12 months
– Matt’s key learnings taken from the first 12 months of found Uhubs
– Matt’s advice for Founders looking to move away from sales to growing a sales team.
– How to Let go of control of the buying process and accepting failure
– When you think about the brand of buying experience
– The benefits of a Mentor and why you should invest in it
– Matt discusses the challenges new Founder will likely face during the first 12 months.