We’re hosting our tenth live roundtable as part of our annual content series, around setting up an outbound sales function.
Get ideas, inspiration and advice from our panel of experts, who will share and discuss their own experiences and open the floor to questions from the audience.
In April 2021, we announced that we will be going live every month for the next 12 months, chatting about all topics relating to outbound sales and the stages of building a team. Simply register, send us your question in advance or ask us live.
We’ll be discussing and answering your questions around (but not limited to):
- The myth of the three month ramp-up time
- Which metrics and goals you should use to measure the performance of SDRs
- What to focus on in the first six months of an SDR’s career
- Establishing an SDR process and structure
- The types of sales resources you should be providing to your SDR team
- Ways to increase your SDR’s confidence in order to get the best out of them
- Why customer personas are one of the most important SDR training topics
- How continuous coaching helps to reinforce positive behaviour
Who is it for?