Our 75th guests are Julia Nimchinski (Co-Founder & CEO at HYPCCCYCL) and Justin Michael (Co-Founder at HYPCCCYCL). They discuss alignment of sales and marketing teams; the role of salespeople as marketers and vice versa; and how today’s business world can benefit from customer-centric virtual events.
– How to truly align your sales and marketing teams
– The role of salespeople as marketers and vice versa
– Benefits of customer-centric virtual events
– Encouraging sales and marketing teams to learn from each other
– The journey from SDR to marketer and vice versa
– Tips for fostering collaboration among sales teams
– Generating pipeline and revenue through virtual events
– The best tech stack for modern virtual events
– What it takes to run a customer-centric event
– The book ‘Reinventing Virtual Events‘ – why you should read it and where to find it.