Introducing our 49th episode of ON AIR: With Owen – our latest interview video series with honest conversation about scaling revenue, hosted by our Founder & CEO, Owen Richards.
Our 49th guest is Sunil Kumar, Co-Founder & CEO of the successful start-up Trainyo – an SDR bootcamp offering a training and placement programme for people from all backgrounds to start their career in tech sales.
Sunil gives us insight into how the business has seen so much success in such a short period of time, what they have prioritized, and what he considers the most important element to focus on, in the next 6-12 months, to maintain that success.
– An introduction to Sunil, Trainyo and the services they offer
– Trainyo’s journey so far and the learnings we can all take from it
– What the planning phase of a start-up looks like; the things you need to consider and executing the plan
– The emotions and feelings commonly felt as a Founder or CEO of a start-up in the early stages
– How to build a brand in the community when you are a small company with very few voices
– Tips for producing good content and communication techniques Trainyo use internally to ensure their content is consistently fresh and creative
– The challenges of hiring and onboarding for a start-up, and what to prepare for
– What to look for in people when recruiting for new roles, and the common threads that Sunil has identified as important in his team