B2B Cold Call Guide & Script Template
There are five core sections to this script template and within each there are often multiple options on wording. You should pick and choose and test what works for you. The sections covered are:
- Introduction – Your first impression and the way you start the call is critical.
- Pitch – Telling your prospect why you’re calling and what you have to offer.
- Transition to questioning/discovery – Often a missed part of the cold call.
- Discovery/questions – The part where you uncover whether there is a good fit between your offering and your prospect’s situation.
- Close/wrap up – If you don’t ask, you don’t get. So how do you close for the meeting?
As a bonus, we’ve also added a section on:
- Wrap up – Ironically, most people don’t plan how to end a call after booking a meeting.
- Objection handling – How you respond to questions and objections will define your success, so how do you overcome these.
Download the guide by filling in the form below and we’ll answer all the questions and more…